The burden of reporting payroll and CIS payments has never been greater. With the introduction of Real Time Information (RTI) and the rollout of Automatic Enrolment the role of a payroll processor is more important than ever. We provide a truly comprehensive service handling all aspects of payroll and auto-enrolment for our clients taking care of everything necessary to be compliant with HMRC and the Pension Regulator, preventing penalties and accruing interest. We will free up valuable in-house time and resources that could be better used elsewhere.
We are also able to assist with those operating the Construction Industry Scheme, by providing verification, statements of payment and deduction and monthly returns.
Who needs to complete payroll?
If you run a business and employ staff then you will have to complete payroll and offer a workplace pension (auto-enrolment) scheme.
What does Payroll involve?
Payroll is the term used to describe records and calculations for the pay and deductions of employees under the PAYE (Pay As You Earn) system. This includes:
- The production of your payslips,
- Submission of RTI Returns
- Production and processing of your employee’s starter/leaver/year end forms such as P45, P46, P60 etc.
- Employees holiday pay, SSP (Statutory Sick Pay), SMP (Statutory Maternity Pay) and student loan deductions
What about Auto-enrolment?
All employers must now offer a workplace pension scheme and automatically enrol workers that:
- work in the UK
- are not already in a suitable workplace pension scheme
- are at least 22 years old, but under State Pension age
- earn more than £10,000 a year for the tax year 2018-19.