Launching a new business can be daunting. It involves many varied tasks and the choices you make during the initial stages will have different financial implications for many areas of your business and personal life. This includes your own personal finances, levels of risk, tax, national insurance, pensions, privacy, status and running costs.
Bring us your business ideas and tell us about your aspirations and we will help you to make them a reality. We will give you an independent, expert view of your plans and give you practical, professional advice. We will constructively challenge your proposals and develop solutions to potential problems, and help you refine your plans to your business the best chance of success.
We will help you:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company)
- prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- assess your finance requirements and discuss with you the various options for finance
- help you establish relationships with banks and solicitors and any other necessary professional advisers
- Carry out incorporation procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- set up an internal accounting system
- develop your marketing, branding and communications strategy
Our team is made up of trained business and tax advisers, chartered accountants and marketing professionals, who will take holistic approach to helping your business reach its full potential.